The Doll

The Doll
Taurus, Pin Up model, lover not a fighter, straight up classy with a bit of sassy, my bite is bigger than my bark...
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my beauty blog.
I'm Navy Doll.
  • 24 year old beauty school student
  • mother to two beautiful babies
  • wife of a U.S. Navy Sailor
  • U.S. Navy Veteran
  • Daughter to a Police Officer and doctor's assistant
  • crafty 
  • classy
  • old school soul when it comes to music
  • lover of black and white films
  • stuck in a romantic mood 24/7
  • I enjoy long walks on the beach...
  • sitting back, watching a football game with beer and pizza is my perfect night
  • Halloween is my favorite holiday
  • Old Hollywood has forever stolen my heart
  • Oh yeah, I like to make people look pretty
Keep tuning into my blog where I will post my favorite beauty products, fun tutorials I find on the web, how to videos, and my daily adventures in beauty school.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions matter, but please, if you have nothing nice to say...ZIP IT!

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers